Latest News from Panorama Dance
We realize that this is a challenging time as we start to re-open the studio and plan for your child’s future dance activities. We are planning on opening for our July and August Summer camps and then the start of our dance season in September 2020. We are doing our best to ensure the health and safety of our dancers and staff; this includes implementing new health safety guidelines.
The following health and safety guidelines will be in place:
- Waiting rooms will be closed for parents, family and visitors
- There will be 15 min breaks in-between classes to allow for dancers to transition in and out of class and to allow time for staff to sanitize surfaces
- There will be smaller class sizes based on studio space
- Spacing out the students in the classroom appropriately throughout the class during barre, centre, across the floor and choreography work
- Students will be instructed to proceed directly to their studio
- Dressing rooms will be closed until further notice
- Entry to the Ridge downstairs studios will be through back doors and Ridge upstairs classes will enter through the front doors
- Students will be expected to leave the building immediately after class is finished
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the building
- Anyone presenting with a fever, mild cough, and/or cold symptoms will not be permitted to attend class
It will always be our intent to keep everyone safe and healthy.