– tickets will go on sale at the end of April
– tickets will be sold through the Bell Centre for the Performing Arts Box Office
– tickets can be purchased online, in person or by calling the box office @ 604-507-6355
– tickets are reserved seating and anyone age 1 and over will require a ticket
– tickets are $22 each
– box office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 4:00 , closed from 1:00 – 2:00
All studio accounts (tuition, costumes, etc.) must be in good standing before any family member may purchase recital tickets.
In an effort to create an organized and professional atmosphere, all tickets are reserved seating. Each member of the family must have a reserved seat. No children will be allowed to sit on a parent’s lap. If younger siblings would be uncomfortable remaining seated for two hours, please don’t bring them to the recital. Children who are running around the auditorium are distracting to audience members.