Panorama School of Dance Inc. is recognized as a leader in quality performing Arts providing a caring environment, which promotes personal development in areas of dance education, poise, self-confidence, health and fitness.
Our training programs are innovatively designed and provide creative and progressive training techniques with qualified dance teachers that will promote artistic growth in each student.
As a parent we realize you have a choice between several different dance schools. All studios are not the same. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities as well as provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we are always offering our students and parents the best experience possible. We know you will find the online registration process convenient and an efficient way to enroll your student. We look forward to dancing with you soon!
Classes run from September through May, with a 2 week break at Christmas and 2 weeks for Spring Break, following the same dates as the Surrey School district. Class attendance is very important during the 2nd half of the dance year as students will be working on choreography for their recital dance. Limited absences are appreciated through these months. Extended absence will result in the student not being able to participate in recital dance.
1. Upon registration the registration fee and costume deposit are to be paid in full. Registration fee of $35 is non-refundable.
2. Costume deposit of $45 is refundable only if student withdraws prior to November 15.
3. Monthly tuition will be processed through your pre-authorized payment method. All other fees posted to your account must be paid by the due date. If not received by the due date the office will process the payment through your pre-authorized payment method.
4. Once classes have begun, tuition is non-refundable for that particular month.
5. To offset bank charges, Panorama Dance will charge $25.00 for each returned cheque.